I love nice views and feeling of having 360 degrees views, they are really good for your energy as well.
There are a few interesting hills in Stockholm with good views that you can walk or run up:
1. Hammarbybacken – this one is one of the best
2. Högdalstoppen – lies 102 meters high and in the southern part with three peaks.
3. Frösundatoppen (Haga kulle) – Is north of town and close to the wonderful park Hagaparken and Brunnsviken
4. Observatorielunden – Lies close to T-bana Odenplan and is 42 meters high
5. Tantolunden – some nice spots between nice Swedish cottages
(see picture where they are below)
There is a race on the 24:th of may
Here you can see the location of the hills